1) The terms of this agreement are strictly fifty per cent deposit and full payment upon collection or installation. Any products supplied and/or fitted, but not paid in full will immediately be subject to an interest charge of 2% above bank base rate per month.
2) Payment of the total price less any deposit paid shall be payable to All Kinds of Blinds immediately on supply/installation unless agreed in writing.
3) Any disputes must be notified to All Kinds of Blinds within five working days of supply/installation.
4) Delivery times are not guaranteed and are given as a guide in good faith. Delivery time is not the essence of the contract and All Kinds of Blinds will not be held responsible for specific delivery dates which have been affected by circumstances outside its control.
5) Should the client defer delivery, any monies outstanding will be due immediately.
6) All goods remain the property of All Kinds of Blinds until paid in full.
7) Deposits for goods ordered that are in production are non-refundable.
8) All recyclable packaging materials will be left on site for the clients disposal; all non recyclable packaging material will be removed from site.
9) Should any disputes arise over the agreement, All Kinds of Blinds reserve the right to remove from site any goods supplied in order to rectify the problem to All Kinds of Blinds and the clients mutual satisfaction.
10) The client is responsible for ensuring adequate access to the site and area/s of installation.
11) All products are measured and installed in a manner deemed suitable by All Kinds of Blinds. Any unusual or extraordinary request must be agreed by both parties.
12) Should any alteration take place to the area after measurement are taken that would affect installation, then the client will be liable for payment to alter/remake the goods and re-installation.
13) Goods supplied on a ‘supply only’ basis are supplied on the understanding that the client is fully responsible for the measurements supplied to All Kinds of Blinds.
14) All Kinds of Blinds three year guarantee on blinds and 5 year guarantee on shutters covers defective goods or workmanship excluding A) improper use. B) fair wear and tare. C) factors beyond All Kinds of Blinds control.
15) All Kinds of Blinds cannot be held responsible for differences in colour shade from samples supplied and actual goods. Samples are supplied to give an impression of the goods only and All Kinds of Blinds cannot be held responsible for any differences between batches.